Monday, August 31, 2009

Thing 18-Wikis part1

I searched for Early Literacy and the result was Children’s Literature. So the results weren’t what I wanted.
So I tried another subject: Bilingual Story times and there were some on the results that I could use, but not discussion tab. So I clicked on a specific link and when I went to discussion tab, I got this message: This article is part of WikiProject Alabama, an attempt to build a comprehensive and detailed guide to Alabama on Wikipedia. If you would like to participate, you can edit this article, or visit the project page to join the project and/or contribute to the discussion.My third attempt: health care reform in the United States. Finally, I was able to see discussions. What I found here were two that doubted the reliability of the source. Also, most of the changes, as indicated in the History, had been added in the last 2 days.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure totally what you're looking for, but try this http://readingtub.pbwiki.com

    ReplyDelete