Monday, August 31, 2009

Thing 19-Google Docs

I plan on using this for our business. We have info that we need to collect from several customers. I plan on using the spreadsheet feature to do this. It will make my second job much easier.
I created a form that I sent to myself and to my husband so he could see how we can collect information from our customers without a separate visit for that purpose. I also created a presentation file, imported a frequently used spreadsheet from work that many times I need at home. Specifically, my mileage and reimbursement form. Now I can enter the information as soon as I get home into GoogleDocs, open it at work and save and print.
One thing I definitely will try is the translation feature; I also like the Countdown feature. This is definitely a cool Thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment