Monday, August 31, 2009

Thing 6-Blog Readers

This is one I had difficulty with. I finally got my account and was able to add some blogs to it. I tried to add several websites I frequent, but they would not work. So, I added some of the sites my husband follows. He regularly checks for news from home (Pakistan), financial news or his business, and general news agencies. So, I added them to my page. Then when I got home, I showed him how he could follow these sites without having to open each individually. I was impressed with the service, however for me personally, I tend to visit more webpages rather than blogs. It seems that it will follow websites but I wasn't very successful in adding them. Perhaps, when I have more time, I can explore this more so that I can use it to its full compability.

No comments:

Post a Comment