Monday, August 31, 2009

Thing 22-Developing your own 23 Things for your library

My thoughts thus far: this would be great to have the staff do this. However, I don't know how to make this happen logistically. For example, would you provide the templates or would I have to create everything from scratch. That would take time I don't have. Is this something that would be easy for an IT department to manage. These are the questions. Also, if we were to do as a staff, winter would be the best time; when there is little programming and things are a little slower. My first stop would be our director who is very much into technology. Ultimately, it would be his decision if this is something he wants us to do. As more and more patrons become familiar with the web tools, we need to be up to date so we can help them.

No comments:

Post a Comment